Supplies- All from the Dollar Store
4 Pairs of V-Day Socks
1 – Wreath
1 – Red Wire Ribbon
Total Cost – $6
First, I cut the wreath with cutting shears to create an opening for the socks
- Cut the Socks at the Heel and the Toe
- I cut them in half and then trimmed the heel
- Once your socks are cut, start adding them to your wreath
- I used the wire ribbon to bind the wreath back together and close the opening
- After all your socks have been added, scrunch them around the wreath
- I added a Bow because Bow’s make everything fancier
- And put the super cute V-Day Wreath on your door!
- If you liked this post, please click to vote for my blog at Top Mommy Blogs! Thanks!!